domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

2009 most impactant news

This year that is leaving us has been full of very important news. Doing a summarizing of which new has impacted me the most, is probable the current situation in Tijuana, Mexico. This new how I said in not from Chile, but it has to be with a problem that affects all the countries in the world, the traffic of drugs. The first time that I sow this new it was in the newspaper, I got impacted because it shows a file of dead bodies lied in the street so I got closet and read the main title. It was something like “16 lives take every day the drug`s traffic in Tijuana, Mexico”. This new is not quite recently actually, this problem star a lot of years ago.
Tijuana, also called the “death frontier” is the most dangerous city in Mexico, that because two of the most important drugs dealer of that country, “Las Madres” and “El Cartel de Sinaloa”, are in a constant fight. The police of Tijuana found 16 death bodies, most of them with torture signals. Some of the bodies were dropped out of the government offices. Most of the victims were people from the construction and there were two young boys one of them of just 10 years old.
I my perspective this successes are very relevant for the country, here in Chie we have problem with the drugs traffic as well as in Mexico. Probable the size of the situation is different and in Chile we have the situation more controlled but any way, is a problem that not just affects the law, also is a social problem. There are families behind the drug dealers and all the violence and marginality that generate damage to the society. I have to say that this problem is so far from my reality, but I some way all the things that happen in the world touch you in some point of your life.
I feel very sad about the situation that is happening in Tijuana, I thing that the authorities have not put more control over this problem, they have to oversight hardly what is happening in the city and make real changes with the drugs policy.

3 comentarios:

  1. The situation in Tijuana with the "Carteles" is ocurring long time ago and I think is going to happen for many years to come. Drugs are a serious problem but it seems the government isn't doing a bigger efort to improve this situation.

    I hope that innocent people stop dying about this situation.
    See you soon! Take care

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I saw an article about the situation that is living in Tijuana. In it they were saying that the low police control was because they were afraid of the gangs too...
    In an opportunity they hung a person on a highway to generate more fear.

    greetings =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have not idea about this situation... OMG I feel so ignorant u.u
    well, is a situation than affect to almost latinamerica, and the police control results unsatisfactory ...

    Regards Nanitu!!

    ResponderEliminar