jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

corection post

There is a photograph very important to me. it is in the Villarica`s lake in the south of Chile. I don’t really know who took this picture, it probably was taken by uncle Pity. He loves to take pictures from everybody... All my cousins appears in this photograph, we were 15 at that time, so it was a long line of children in the beach and the funnies, was that I and two other cousins were in the womb of our mothers. At one side of the photograph you can see the lake that has been part of our life since I was born. At the other side is my grandmother my grandfather and the rest of my mother’s brothers and sisters; they are 12. The picture was taken 20 yeas ago, it was probably taken on February because all family reunited in that month and we went together to the beach. We are 34 cousins now and in this summer we want to take the same picture, could you figure that?. I like so much that photograph because shows my family and how united we are, we support each other and we will be always together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario