martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

my career

Welcome to my career! The Public management. I’m studying this major because I want to be a politic scientist and this is the only way to get into the politic science studying in the University of Chile so if I want I can chose that option when the third year ends. The contribution of the public managers is in the government field, we organize the public service, serve the needs of the people and manage project and policies for the nation, and we are the bridge between the government and the society that is a very big responsibility and an important contribution. A very good tool in this area is definitely to know English because the world is changing and all the nations and governments are working together in this “globalized” planet, so if you don’t know English will be very difficult in the future to be a good public manager or a politic scientist. At first I didn’t like this major but then I realize that this is what I like; it will give me the tools and enhance my skills. My favorite subject until this time has been “history of the political thinking”, probably that subject won’t be useful in my career but in this major is a very important one. I like to help people; they are the most important element of the Estate and in my career I’ll have the opportunity to do that every time, finding and creating solutions for their problems.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario