martes, 16 de junio de 2009

My ideal job

My ideal job is working as a counsellor in the ministry of housing, I would like that job because I think that in Chile the policies about housing are not good targeted. For me the skills that a good counsellor in that area must to have are: know a lot about urbanization, planning, sociology, ecology, and anthropology. Over all that technical skills you have to be emphatic with the things that are happening around you, and to know a lot of management because probable a lot of people will work for you. It’s very important to be present in the ground and see what it’s really happening in the street, you have to understand what are the needing of the people and try to make a plan incorporating all that factor. Working in the ministry of housing for me is not just built, is create a better place to live. A better environment to grown up. I think that I’ll be very good doing that job because I’ve studied those topics, and because I like very much to work for the people and solve their problem in that field. I want to specialized doing a MBA in urbanization so I think that I’ll be ready for that work. To find that job is very difficult, one because you need the experience and to get a job in the public service is no so easy. But if I am good like I’ll hope to I am going to be there.

6 comentarios:

  1. rad!
    Thats a nice job and Im glad you are not just worried about the money :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow , that is good job , i can tell that you have vocation for this major i really hope that you can fulfill your expectations

    luck
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your choice could be important for a lot of people in our country. Congratulations for choose that! you have a deep social compromise.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nano, you actually have to know about many areas, I'm sure you will! Good Luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nano, always so ambicious, but I know that you can, now we are deeath with the u works, then you will can take a breath in your good work...

    see you !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice job, I didn’t knew that the ministry of housing exists. I think that this will be a very important job.

    ResponderEliminar