martes, 9 de junio de 2009

A perfect piece of art


For me the most beautiful and wonderful piece of art is the cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence Italy, this cathedra was built in the Renaissance. Its main feature is its huge dome of more than 100 meters tall, never before has been built a dome-shaped structure above a cathedral. The dome was built by Italian architect Brunelleschi, there was a so big task that he even thought in full the cathedra with earth to create the shape of the dome. He finally was able to build it using a crane design created by Da Vinci.

I’ve never been in Italy but the first time I saw it was in my history class when I was in the high school and the teacher shows us the picture in the screen of the data show, I liked so much and I like also the history behind the building. I considered a piece of art and I like very much because shows the human been skills to create new things.

4 comentarios:

  1. wow! I would love to visit it! It`s amazing how people in the 1500 could do this without the technology we have today

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!

    Oh, I think that the art of the renaissance, shows the greatness of the human creativity. They're beautiful.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow this is a very good example of the wonder of the Renaissance architecture,is absolutly beatiful, i have the luck to go to florence and seen it with my own eyes,is one of the wonderfull thing that he man is capable of doing. very good choice

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful piece of art!!! I would like to know that one day. I hope it is more beautiful than it looks there. Good bye!

    ResponderEliminar