martes, 14 de abril de 2009

my technologyc master piece


For my the best piece of technology is definitely the computer… in all its ways , I mean the laptops or the desk computers. I got my first computer when I was like 10 years old … that is a long time ago at that time the computers were very slow and big, now with all the technology you can find faster and smaller computers in the market. I usually use the computer to make my college papers and also because the computer is the only way to get into the internet and it’s very important to be connected in this world, if you aren’t connected in the web you are out of the global community. I also prefer the computer instead the phone for being in contact with my friends and family, so I often used it to know about my mother and my father. I use the computer all the days, some time just for a few minutes to check my e-mail and there is some time that I’m in the computer all the day or night making works or researching in the internet information of the actuality. I like the computer as the best technologic piece because it’s a very easy tool and it’s helps me have a college life easier, in the university you use a lot the computer. that it’s a fact. I can’t imagine the life with out the computers is like an extension of ourselves; the most of the people use the computer every day but if there is something that would change it’s that probably the people beginning to share more, sometimes the computers keep us away from personal interaction with other people and stay in contact with the technology is not bad but being in contact with the people make the different between to be a human being or a machine.

5 comentarios:

  1. ho my!!...you hve to much to say no?..hahaha!!...i like your post, Im completely by your side, the computer is the most useful thing ever but with internet, because what is a computer if doesnt have internet?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree whit you. I think is very important been connect to the internet. If you aren’t is like you do not exist in the world.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i agree with us is very importan that the pc have a conectet to the internet without it the pc is nothing
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. where are you u didn't come to class?
    are you ok? i hope so take care!
    see you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think you mean ¨technological¨ masterpiece!

    ResponderEliminar