martes, 28 de abril de 2009

a special photograph

There is a photograph very important for me. it is in the villarica`s lake in the south of Chile. I don’t really know who took this picture but probably was my uncle Pity, he is always taking pictures to everybody... In the photograph appear all my cousins and we were 15 in that time, it was a long line in the beach and the most funny is that me and two other cousins still in the womb of our mothers. In one side of the photograph you can see the lake that has been part of our life since I was born and in the other side is my grandmother my grandfather and the rest of my mother’s brothers and sisters, they are 12. The picture was taken 20 yeas ago, probably it was in February because all the whole family reunited in that month and we went together to the beach. Now we are 34 cousins and in this summer we want to take the same picture, can you imagine that?. I like so much that photograph because it shows my family and what united we are, we support each other and we will always be together.

5 comentarios:

  1. How many cousins!! I also have a lot, but actually I just have contact with few of them. Nice photograph!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow!! it is so nice to have a big family
    I bet spending time with them is very important for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nice..i have a lot of counsis too, my family is very big but we have contct with almost every one... i think my family is very close.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow, that is really interesting, I have a big Family too. I never went to Villarica, I think they must be beautiful.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. There is a photograph very important for ww me. it is in the villarica`s lake L in the south of Chile. I don’t really know who took this picture but λ probably was WO my uncle Pity, SS he is always taking pictures to WW everybody... In the photograph appear all my cousins WO and we were 15 in WW that time, SS it was a long line in the beach and the most funny WF λ is that me WW and two other cousins λ still in the womb of our mothers. In WW one side of the photograph you can see the lake that has been part of our life since I was born P and in WW the other side is my grandmother my grandfather and the rest of my mother’s brothers and sisters, P they are 12. The picture was taken 20 yeas ago, SS probably it was WO in February because (all) the whole family reunited in that month and we went together to the beach. Now we WW are 34 cousins and (in) this summer we want to take the same picture, SS can you imagine that?(.) I like so much that photograph WO because it shows my family and what WW united we are, SS we support each other and we will always be together.

    ResponderEliminar