miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

Transantiago ¿is it that bad?

The Transantiago public transportation system in my perspective is better than the last transportation system. The buses are bigger and contribute to decrease the pollution in the city, another good thing that is very different is the mode to pay, using the card “bip” is very convenient and faster than the old system. If I would to say something bad against the transantiago could be about the frequency of the buses some times there is no buses at the street and suddenly you see pas three of four busses at the same time that only shows the bad direction and management of the program but the problem is not of the system by itself, the people who manage the program.
When the program started I didn’t live here in Santiago so I really don’t know how it was but now I can say that I like it, of course that when I have to wait half and hour waiting for the bus or when I take the metro and it’s full of people i got mad but I will not contribute to improve the system if I just compels. I would apply for make it a better public transportation a GPS system that could help to control the frequency of the buses and also create a education program for the people that way they will learn about how use Transantiago in the best form.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario