miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2009

traveling arround the world


The country that I really would like to visit is Italy! Because is very beautiful and I’ve heard the people there is very nice and the culture is amazing. Actually I like all the European countries so I think that any country there is good for me but anyway Italy is the best one. I don’t know to much about Italy just some history about Rome and then when they were part in the second world war, but that’s not the most important for me If I go there I want to know the people, I don’t want to be a tourist, I would like to be part of them. The most that I like to see is the arquitecture and the museums, walking by the street and go to the restaurant and ask for some “spaguetti”. If I have the opportunity to visit Italy I definitely would go to Rome and see the Vatican City and then go to the Coliseum and the Pizza tower. One of my biggest dreams in my life is to live in Italy and be a farmer in the country side and live in a Mediterranean house near to the coast. I even can imagine myself walking through wheat fields

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Nano
    We would like to travel to the same country :D For my Italy is charming!
    The Coliseum and specially the Pisa's tower =)
    Another interesting place would be Venecia
    What do you think?

    See you soon, take care
    Byee

    ResponderEliminar