miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

a world of sport

The sport is a very important activity that all we should practice. In my general experience all my life I have been very close to this issue principally because my father is a sport teacher. I used to practice a lot of sport when I lived in Temuco like swimming; atheism; volleyball and basketball, now here in Santiago I don’t have enough time to practice all the spot that I would like to but I do some jogging to relax and for being in shape. Doing sport is a very healthy activity so I always say to my friends if they want to run with me but they don’t have much time to go out. Some of my classmates go to the university gym I think that is a very food initiative. The most of the people that I know do some kind of sport but if I have the opportunity to meet someone who don’t practice any sport I probably would say “if you want to feel better do sport and remember the sentence healthy mind in a healthy body”.

In the general context that we are inserting as a nation we are very lazy, the most of the people don’t do anything to have a good and healthy body. That is maybe the government has no put attention to this issue or the money that they invest is not enough to effort the sport programs. But the most important in that we have to change our cultural thinking about sport which is the beginning to make conscience about the importance of doing sports.

The rodeo for me is not a sport, is a cruel activity that should to be eradicated. I know that is part of our culture as Chileans but is to aggressive and sad that I can imagine doing an Olympic of “rodeo a la chilena”. Another kind of sport that is very awful is the bulls running in Spain. It’s just about killing and humiliating animals, in my perspective that can’t be considerate as a sport.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario